MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need to change the language to English on a 1999 s500 Benz. How do I get into that menu?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: It's 11 pm here. Not going to be able to get through making a purchase. From the previous chat posted here I couldn't see much help available. Is this possible through the car steering wheel? I clicked continue and nothing happened. Still around? Hello?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok, let's see how this is done.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello? Are you still around?
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello, sorry for the delay, can you give me your vin please?