Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

Hey thanks. This is ***** ***** and I have an R350 throwing

Customer Question

Hey thanks. This is ***** ***** and I have an R350 throwing a couple of codes Just trying to get some info on what it would take to fix and cost
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its an 07 R350 with 3 codes P0025 - Exhaust (B) Camshaft position timing - over retarded(Bank 2) P0717 - Turning/Input Shaft Speed Sensor A circuit no signal
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello, sorry for the delay, P0025 is a failed cam solenoid, i will attach a picture of the location , there are 4 total in front of the engine ad we always replace them all as they are easy and inexpensive. you can buy all 4 for under 100$P0717 is going to be a little more involved, it is most likely a failed transmission electrohydraulic conductor plate with internal control module , it is located on top of the valve body internal to the transmission and must be replaced at a dealer as it needs to be programmed or else the car will not start or function.p0410 is a secondary air injection malfunction, common issues with that are sticking or clogging check valves or a failed air pump, do you fix cars yourself ??