Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

We replaced the passenger headlight on a 2013 mercedes

Customer Question

Hey there we replaced the passenger headlight on a 2013 mercedes c250 it received hail damage made a huge hole and couple days later stopped working we replaced with brand new assembly but light does not turn on Is there a fuse we have to replace as well
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The passenger headlight we replaced it due to a golf ball sized hail went straight through A couple days later the headlight stopped working no low beams to high beams passenger side turn signal Today we replaced it with a brand new one installed everything the same way it was with the original one now the new one headlights won't turn on either Am I making a little sense
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello, do you have your lights set to auto?try this, hook up the lights, turn the switch to 0, then lock and unlock the car, then start it and turn the switch to headlights, see if they come on. also if they do not work there should be a lamp defective message in the dash, is there?
Hello, are you still needing assistance?