MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

ML500 no audioJA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

ML500 no audio
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: System comes on :radio, CD, tape but no sound
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Mercedes Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.
Hello, what year is your ML? there are and have been a lot of common issues but it depends on what year you have, if i know that i can get you the best info as i could. Thank you, ***** *****
Hello are you still needing assistance?