Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

My wifes 2010 GLK will not start. JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

My wifes 2010 GLK will not start.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: She drove the car ~200 miles tonight, stopped at a hotel, and then after checking in, went out to move the car from the entrance and it did nothing when she turned the key. I am not with her by the way.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I need to understand what the problem might be
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: so Ican help her from here
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The car was driven tonight to a hotel. No indication of a problem until after she checked in and then it acted like it was completely dead.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Did you open a second question on this here already?This may be a bad battery.starter or ignition switch as these are common needing tested to help locate the fault.I have posted to a very similar question today on this here.If not let me know so we can continue. Thanks Pete