Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

I was wondering if you know how to replace a headliner

Customer Question

hello i was wondering if you know how to replace a headliner on 2007 mercedes cl550
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just purchased new headliner and want to swap it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am a professional here at justanswer and i noticed your question has not been answered yet. I hope i can still assist with your issue. i was just about to sign off for the night when I noticed your question. I can upload the info for you tomorrow if that is ok. I will get you all the documents needed to remove the headliner. It is quite involved so if you are very good at mechanics and cars it should not be a issue but if this is a first time repair and you don't have much experience it's better left to a shop that specializes in Mercedes. Let me know if you are ok with me getting the instructions later tomorrow if not I will opt out. I don't want to stop progress but I feel I am best to assist with this issue. Have a good night. Lou P.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes please give instructions i am good with repair i just wanna know proper way to remove it
my email is***@******.***
ok i am gathering the instructions now for you.
here are ALL the documents associated with removing the headliner . i hope this helps . Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !
Hello, so sorry to bother you, are you still needing assistance? i noticed you have looked over my information that i gathered for you, is there something that is keeping you from rating me positive?