Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Yellow icon with ! point came on, I added pressure to all 4

Customer Question

Yellow icon with ! point came on, I added pressure to all 4 tires, 47 psi front and 70 rear....initially all were within 2-3 psi of what is on the door panel. The warning icon is still on???
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Tire pressure light, yellow w/! point came on. I checked all the pressures and all were within 2-3 psi of what is marked on the door panel (47 front, 70 rear). I added air to all 4 tires including the spare. The warning light is still on.????
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.
Hello, are you talking about the ! inside of the yellow traingle?
also you need to lower the pressure !!!!! the car cannot exceed 45psi!! the sticker on the fuel door is what the pressure needs to be. then you need to reset the system in the dash, also what year and model do you have?
can you upload a picture to make sure we are on the same page with the warning icon?