Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

My name is***** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

Hi my name is*****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Today i try to boost my hummer H2 with my Mercedes Benz ML 350 so i just bought it recently, i instead put the the booster cable in one of my fuse box red cable i thought its a battery ..... when i try to switch on my hummer it shut down my ML-350 and on the dashboard i got a warning sign :do not change gears, drive to workshop:
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question Ok, it sounds like you may have fried the fuse box or one of the control modules, but I need to know the year of your ML350 to see what all goes to that fuse box. Also, if you have checked all the fuses in the vehicle, I need to know which were blown, if any