MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: my ac

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: my ac in my gl 450 don't work
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises?
Customer: i have changed the compressor and condenser
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: and i worked fine for a while
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Mercedes Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: all of a sudden after 3 weeks it stopped working
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my ac in my GL 450 stopped working a couple of weeks ago and i changed the compressor and condenser and it worked fine for 3 weeks. Now the ac on my GL 450 Stopped working suddenly. I noticed the fan stops working when ac comes on
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the engine fan stops when i turn the ac on my GL 450
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello, when you say the ac stops working are you saying the fan on the inside of the cabin? or are you saying the air turns to warm air? do you have a scan tool to check for codes in the ac system?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The ac is not cooling but i noticed each time i turn on the ac the fan in front of the engine stops working. yes the ac turns to warm air
ok that is really odd because the engine control module is what controls the engine fan to a extent. have you had any codes checked in the ac control module?
Hello, so sorry to bother you, are you still needing assistance?