Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

S550 4Matic Long: W221 - need to change 3rd brake lamp(high

Customer Question

W221 - need to change 3rd brake lamp(high mounted lamp) 2010 S550 4Matic. Brake lamp in the middle only lights up in very cold weather and probably wiring needs some repair.
How do I remove back shelf and panel? so I get access to 3rd brake lamp?
Thank you
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.
Hello , here is the work info, it is pretty time consuming, should take about 2 hours to complete. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u0u5q9z9ak2nu/221_hatshelf Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !