MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

Check engine light just came on, the car is a 2014 with only

Customer Question

check engine light just came on, the car is a 2014 with only 7600 miles, what could be the problem? I need to drive for work 700 miles and I'm concerned.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: no my unit for reading codes will not work on this car
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Mercedes Mechanic to figure that out. Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Edward replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help. What make and model is your vehicle? thank you.