Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

300sd turbo: I have a 1982 300sdturbo with 400000 +miles. New

Customer Question

I have a 1982 300sdturbo with 400000 +miles. New problem extreme shaking in the front end at 35 45 mph but smooth at hwy speeds 65+. Can temp stop prob by pumping the brake but getting worse Help!
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. I would have the wheel bearings checked for wear in the front as this is a common cause for this here as well as the suspension components for any weak suspension components or damaged components needing replaced.I would also have the tires checked for any uneven wear or damage needing replaced.These are the most common causes for this fault here needing checked into to locate and repair this fault. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete