Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a pretty blue smart car from the first year

Customer Question

I have a pretty blue smart car from the first year they were sold. We have put almost the purchase price into repairs. It was recently fixed again because the air conditioning was broken. Soon after getting it back (with air conditioning, yeah), the muffler is making broken noises. Also the battery does not hold a charge. The Smart dealership moved to Madison from Milwaukee, making travel difficult. I am hoping to find alternate repair options
any suggestions Neither my husband or myself are mechanically inclined
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Any Muffler shop can replace you muffler and yes it would have to be placed in the air to do so. The OEM battery part number is *****(###) ###-#### ***** have enclosed the replacement steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Battery%20Apr%2012.pdf