Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My name i Tal, i have an ML350 2006 mercedes and my engine

Customer Question

HI, my name i Tal, i have an ML350 2006 mercedes and my engine is not start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, Engine seems like it want to start, is not battery i i tried with cables and still not start the check engine light went on as well, and engine make sound like it want to start but it dont
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.
Hello. How did this issue start ?Did you check fuel pressure ?Have you filled gas recently ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
yes, no problem with this, i suspect is the crank sensor, i have made research on the net and find out is a common issue with this car
crank sensor is common to fail only when engine is hot, and when it cools down it will start, you may have a fuel issue or fuel pump or control module issue, so can you answer the questions i have asked? i can surely help you with this but i need to get info from you as well.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
well i was driving and all was fine, the check engine control l light turn on when i was driving, then i parked my car and the other day the engine didn't start. i have filled gas 4 days ago.
ok good, did you have the codes checked????
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the car is in the mecanic now, he said he will replace the crank sensor and check the pc. when you say coded you mean the PC?
i mean check the fault codes that will be stored in the engine control module. that will tell me a lot of what is going on,
Hello, checking back to see if there was anything that was keeping you from rating me 5 stars, if so please let me know so i can do my best to assist , thanks, ***** *****