Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2007 E350 mercedes, check engine light came are p2006, p0355 and p0305, trying to figure out whats going on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** is a misfire fault code for #5 cylinder. More than likely you will need to replace the ignition coil for that cylinder. The other two codes were probably preexisting. They will not typically cause the check engine light to come on. The P2006 indicates a fault with the intake manifold tumble flaps. Often times the linkage at the front of the manifold breaks and causes this code. The P0335 is a fault code for the crankshaft position sensor. If the sensor was bad the car would not run at all. I'd just replace the coil for #5 cylinder and inspect the spark plug and erase all of the other codes.Let me know if you have any questions. Please rate my service in order for the website to pay me for helping you.Marty
Expert:  Marty replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm just following up with you on this question. Was the information I provided helpful?