Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I wont take of bumper from s430, from and back JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

I wont take of bumper from s430, from and back
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I need step by step for take out
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mercedes Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I need the year of your s430
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,Ok, it really helps to know the year as there are differences. I have uploaded for the 2000 model. If yours is a different year, then you need to please post the year.
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks