MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

HAVE A MERCEDES 2010 c300, WILL NOT TURN OVER, FOB WILL

Customer Question

HI HAVE A MERCEDES 2010 c300, WILL NOT TURN OVER, FOB WILL NOT LOCK DORS NOR WILL PANIC BUTTON WORK ALSO CHANGED BATTERY IN FOB, NEW VEHICE BATTERY, NEW BATTER, HAVE TRIED TO JUMP START
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: HAVE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES IN PAST, WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, when you turn the ignition key on does the dash and the rest of the car come to life? do you have more than one key?