MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

We currently have a E 350 cdi JA: The mechanics have

Customer Question

Hi we currently have a E 350 cdi
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: the neck pro has activated and we are unable to relocate as the catch mechanism in the front seat seems to be locked on the closed position
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mercedes Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: how can we release the catch mechanism in the front seat
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 8 months ago.
Hello, may i have your vin? the neck pro is easily reset but can be tricky the first time.