MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I'm ASE MASTER TECH I HAVE 07 SPRINTER THAT CRANKS BUT WONT

Customer Question

HI i'm ASE MASTER TECH I HAVE 07 SPRINTER THAT CRANKS BUT WONT START ACTS LIKE IT WANTS START AFTER IT CRANKS FOR A 1 MIN THEN STOPS ANY IDEALS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: IM NOT GETTING ANY CODES KINDA ACTS LIKE AIR IS IN THE SYSTEM
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 11 months ago.
Hi there.You have two open requests with the same topic. Please contact Customer Service to close one of them so we can then help you.