rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Im having a problem with my continental gt 2005 JA: The

Customer Question

Hi im having a problem with my continental gt 2005
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I was trying to program another keyfob but now both keys dont work
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: i tried this method before both keyfobs became unusable
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confidentwe can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skilllevel. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies toget to satisfactory results. Please be patient!I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it.I attached the procedure for you.Thanks, Ron
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my car is a bentley continental gt 2005
And I only have one original keyfob.
Now both of them are useless. What can i do?
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
Sorry for the confusion, I have no Bentley information. My only other suggestion is to inquire the information from a locksmith versus going to a dealer.Thanks, Ron
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Could you direct me to other experts then? Thanks
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
You bet, good luck.Ron