Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

I have a 2008 B200T. I live 1500km from the nearest benz mechanic.

Customer Question

I have a 2008 B200T. I live 1500km from the nearest benz mechanic. where I sometimes go for service. car shakes violently when accelerating then runs smooth when cruising. noticed fluid on driveway. car is up on hoist and cannot see any sign of fluid discharge but it looks as though there maybe a square plug missing from the flywheel housing. any suggestions where to look next.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I think so.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mercedes Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: We had the transmission fluid changed a few months ago. can't think of anything else.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello, if you only have a shake on acceleration, then i would think that you either have a cylinder misfiring or you have bad engine mounts, may i have your vin please?