Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I'm ***** ***** the issue is about Mercedz Benz E220 JA:

Customer Question

Hi I'm ***** ***** the issue is about Mercedz Benz E220
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Auxiliary battery malfunction indicator appear and that we already replace it way back 5 months
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What to do now
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Even though it was replaced 5 months ago there is a good chance that the battery may have failed internally already.I have seen some of these fail soon after they are replaced in some cases.I would have the battery tested to see if this is the case here with it needing replaced again.If found needing replaced again you may be able to get it replaced at no charge to you under parts warranty.If found to be o.k. this can be an issue with a component like the front sam control ecu needing replaced.The battery and charging system need tested to locate and correct this issue here.The fault codes need checked as well with a dealers sds machine or compatible scan tool to see what codes are set related to this fault here as well as this will help locate the fault here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete