MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have a 2010 Mercedes s550. I need to replace pads and

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Mercedes s550. I need to replace pads and rotors. Do I need any special tools? Can I get directions?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .You will just need a pusher tool, (see attached diagram), available at most part stores or tool outlets, possibly for loan. .If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,