MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

380SL: I need a vacuum diagram 1984 mercedes 380SL Ireplaced

Customer Question

I need a vacuum diagram for a 1984 mercedes 380SL Ireplaced the A/C evaporator and have 2 vacuum hose es left over one is a hose the other is a connection they are not a match since one is a lalstic hose with a rubber tube 3" long on it and the other is a rubber "y" connection on ter cluster attached to the firewall
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 8 months ago.
HI Rick, I replied to your other question. It would help if you sent me a picture. Are you able to do that?
Expert:  Marty replied 8 months ago.
Hi Rick, I see you keep opening up new questions rather than replying to this question. Are you having trouble replying to me? I can send you the diagrams but I need to be sure that you can reply back to this question so you can rate my service.