Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Mercedes 1995, c180. how do I reset after battery change.

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Car will not start after change of battery. My two remote keys are OK, how do I do.?
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Try locking and unlocking the vehicle standing outside the drivers door with the remotes or use the metal key blade to lock and unlock the vehicle and see if it starts then.If this does not work let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete