Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Need a code to unlock radio on mercedes s class

Customer Question

need a code to unlock radio on mercedes s class
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 8 months ago.
Hello. I will need your vin code. As long as the radio is the original one the code in the system should work. Lou P
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Wdbga33gxxa414072
Thank you give me a minute
The code in the database is 51523
Hope this information helps let Me know if it works. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
Did it work ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi
it didnt work I found out that radio is from the car with a vin# ***** I hope it wll work this time
Ok checking now for you.
45325 shows to be the code. Hope this information helps. If this does not work then give me a picture of the serial number of the radio. I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.
i have given you 2 codes now, and at least one of them should have worked. please take a second to rate my service so i may be paid for assisting. if there is a reason you cannot please let me know .