Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

My remote fob key doesn't work, I tried resync following the

Customer Question

My remote fob key doesn't work
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I tried resync following the instruction
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: turn to position 2 then turn back to position 0 then press and hold the lock key
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: then press 5 times unlock key while lock button is holding.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with the FOB concern we are going to need to know what your working on, year and model please. Post back with complete information and I will see if I can help you with this concern.