Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

Replaced cup holder center console CLS500 now I cant get

Customer Question

replaced cup holder center console CLS500 now I cant get center console glove box cover back on also I did a brake job all new calipers, rotors and disc s. However cant figure out how to reset brake message ( BRAKES visit shop )
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Depending on the year of this model here if the brake wear sensors were not replaced this can cause issues with the Brake message you see.If these were replaced the message you see may be another component at fault within the brake system like a sensor failure.I would have the brake codes checked with a scan tool or dealers sds machine that can plug in and communicate with all computers in your model here.Once this is done any codes set need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this issue.

If you can post the year here on this model I can see what may be occuring with the center console door just let me know.If you can upload a picture or two of it as well on what is occuring with this door here this will also help.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete