Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

I am thinking of buying a new GLE63 but 't like the exhaust

Customer Question

I am thinking of buying a new GLE63 but don't like the exhaust sound. Can that be modified to reduce the sound level?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.

Hello, mercedes does not make anything for the exhaust, if you did purchase the vehicle you would have to take it to a shop to modify the exhaust the way you wanted it but that would be a bad spot because once you modify the car under warranty and if you have a issue down the road the warranty will not be honored for the system you modified. so that is a tricky scenario. but essentially the exhaust is the way it is and there is not option at this point. you may be able to see if it is available with the standard exhaust but im not sure the performance will be there. hope this helps. Lou P.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.