MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

My 2003 320CLK convertible driver side & passenger side

Customer Question

my 2003 320CLK convertible driver side & passenger side windows are not completely going up when I lock car!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I close door & lock it, the windows stay down by a quarter of a inch & when it rains, a little water drips down inside!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** you able to raise the windows all the way up when you are inside the car with the doors closed?