MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

My 2012 GL450 engine shakes a little. I just had the 60k

Customer Question

My 2012 GL450 engine shakes a little. I just had the 60k checkup and got new plugs. I thought that would fix it. It didn't. Service doesn't think it's bad. Do all 450 engines shake?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My E430 doesn't shake. My Toyota Land Cruiser doesn't shake. Is there an antishake thing in the motor mounts that might be bad?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I just paid $1000 + for the D Service. I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong. I though I had 16 spark plugs. This one just has 8. Why.
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  b5demon replied 8 months ago.

Hi Welcome to Just Answer! The engine should not be shaking like that. Is the check engine light on?