mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

Code B1315 sensor in w163. I need the resistor sizes and

Customer Question

code B1315 for occupant sensor in w163. I need the resistor sizes and diode to diagnose for certain
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that's stupid.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: scanned, ohmed wires,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: Factory info has a way to plug two resistors and a diode into the three wire connector, module side, that will emulate the signal. If the light goes out it is the occupant sensor for sure. That is the info I want/need . Parts are expensive and I want to be absolutely sure on this. If tech states that I need the seat base or some general statement or just gives me a wiring diagram, I will leave a negative response.
JA: Our top Mercedes Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mercedes Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mercedes Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 8 months ago.

hello Rick, what is your build date on the drivers door sticker i will try to help . i dont like how you opened up your question that is a bold statement that will prevent us from attempting to assist, but i will try because i know you need the help or else you would not be here.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
12/00 build date. Thanks for trying. I am paying for professional information. I have used this service 4-5 times. Some okay, one great and the last time i got screwed. I am asking a question for a pro with access to MB info. If you are a "master tech" that wants to make money by telling me whats in the owners manual like half of the techs on JA then pass. If you want to proceed, and prove that you are smarter than me, as I assume you are, then answer. I have my doubts however as I already provided you the required info and you digressed. If this is too great a task Perhaps your services would be better suited for Angies List.

Alright buddy , you take care. I see how this is going to go.

Expert:  mike switzer replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** you give me a moment i will see what i can pull up gor this question.
Can ypu give me the year and model on your mercedes