Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.

I'm trying to remove just the glove box lid to replace with

Customer Question

Hi, I'm trying to remove just the glove box lid to replace with another lid - how do I do this? ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its a clk, w209 the glove box catch is broken, and I know this can't be replaced on its own,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 7 months ago.

Hi, the instructions are below. Just click on the attachment. Please remember to rate my service in order for the website to credit me for helping you.

Expert:  Marty replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm just following up with you on this question. I provided you with an answer but you never rated my service. You may not understand how the website works. Even though you have been charged by the website the website does not pay me my portion of the charge until you rate my service or reply back to me to let me know that you are satisfied with my help. Please take a moment to rate my service or reply back to me.

Thank you