Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.

What does it cost to replace the rear radar sensors on a

Customer Question

What does it cost to replace the rear radar sensors on a 2011 ML350 4 matic? Is this something that is easy to change out yourself?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 7 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** rear radar sensors are $92 each. In order to replace the sensors the rear bumper must be removed. The labor allowance to remove the rear bumper and replace the sensors is 1.5 hours. I've attached the workshop instructions below if this is something that you want to attempt yourself. The sensors just snap into their bracket. A small screwdriver can be used in place of the unlocking tool for the sensors.

Let me know if you need anything else. Please remember to rate my service in order for the website to credit me for helping you.

Expert:  Marty replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm just following up with you on this question. I provided you with an answer but you never rated my service. You may not understand how the website works. Even though you have been charged by the website the website does not pay me my portion of the charge until you rate my service or reply back to me to let me know that you are satisfied with my help. Please take a moment to rate my service or reply back to me.

Thank you