Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

Pearl how are you from Sultant Of Oman I have many things to

Customer Question

Hi , Pearl how are you my name is ***** ***** Sultant Of Oman I have many things to change my car Mercedes
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: For example when I start my car I need many times start my car mabye 3 times I don't know what is problem
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: acutlly I don't know about Mechanic I have to learn it but I dont fix it
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Mercedes Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mercedes Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mercedes Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.

hello

I understand that your Mercedes is difficult to start ?

if you can tell me what year, model engine size & fuel type it is I'll try to help

also when it was last serviced and how many miles are on it?

Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you