MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

Drivers seat will not move all other drivers door control,

Customer Question

Drivers seat will not move all other drivers door control, along with the mirrors work the battery goes dead, alienatinr checks out. Pulled today the fuses for the drivers seat, now no window or mirror
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Mercedes Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The battery was replaced and the See if the alienatinr was good, I don'twant to replace the sseat control, if it's the door computer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No I am not going to do this my self
JA: OK! The Mercedes Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: No we have had no troubles before this,
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.

hello what year and model are you working on?