Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

Back! Can you help me why the c63s won't accelerate?

Customer Question

Hi back! Can you help me why the c63s won't accelerate?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.

hello

to get that variety of error messages I'd 1st suspect that there may be a lack of battery voltage so I'd consider replacing the large power battery in the engine bay - at least try an overnight charge as the 1st step and also remove and clean the fuses for all the high power circuits

If that’s all OK then check all the electrical connections of the gearbox, remove each connector in turn and spray with contact cleaner. Check that the wiring to the gearbox is in good condition with no chafing or frayed wire

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is a brand new unit, production date was December 2015 and I just got it from the dealer last Monday so I had it towed to them already to find out what it is since I was hoping it was just something I can easily fix but I really couldn't and after so many tries turning it on that I eventually just gave up on it. I'm so disappointed with this Mercedes now.
Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.

Sorry to hear that, still it should all be covered under warranty at least

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?