MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Marty, i need the wiring turn signal diagram of mercedes

Customer Question

Hello Marty
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** need the wiring turn signal diagram of mercedes E500 2004
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 8 months ago.

Hi Yeraldine, I am unable to post the factory wiring diagram here but I can send it to your private emaill address. I've attached an additional service agreement for the information upload. You will need to accept the agreement and reply back to me with your email address and I can send the diagram.

Marty

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Where is my diagram? I can't page for nothing!! 😡
Expert:  Marty replied 8 months ago.

Marty

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No Marty, is the same question!! You must send the diagram to my email, without charge.
Expert:  Marty replied 8 months ago.

I will have to opt out of the question.

Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 8 months ago.

Hello, i can assist. what is the issue with the turn signals? there are a lot of diagrams involved since the system uses 4 different modules to activate the turn signals. have you tried to replace any parts yet? would you like me to help diagnose?