Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My Mercedes Benz driver side front window is stuck in the

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** my Mercedes Benz driver side front window is stuck in the down position. Of course it is Sunday morning and it is raining and I need to go to church. Can you help me?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I knew it wasn't working and I accidentally hit the button last night and it went down. The cover is off and I can see the light. It it won't go up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 8 months ago.

Hello Delores, so sorry no one has replied yet, i just came online and seen your question, what year and model do you have?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your response however I am no longer in need of assistance.

ok, again sorry no one responded right away, next time if you request me i will get a notification and i will always respond quickly. did you get the car fixed and diagnosed?