Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

How to replace motor in 2015 Mercedes benz bluetec 250 glk I

Customer Question

how to replace motor in 2015 Mercedes benz bluetec 250 glk I need answer and print out can I get this from you
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I can help. Can you give me the vin please ? It will take some time to gather the info so please be patient. Lou P.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Wdcggoeb3fg393460
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can't find your response

i have not uploaded the info yet, there was a issue with your vin, but i found the same info so you will have it all soon :)

here is the first link and i am getting all the sub links

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ohnhqjfs97ldm/om651

here you go sir, all the documents for removing the engine. if there is anything else you end up needing let me know, i tried to make sure i went over all the links to see what was most important to removing the engine that was not self explanatory so just let me know if there is anything that you need instructions on and ill help so sorry for the delay. my computer crashed as well so i had to go and buy another laptop and spend a hour or so setting up all the sites. so dont think that the delay is common for me its not. hope this helps.

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.