MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

I want to buy mb e class 350 cdi 4matic with air suspension

Customer Question

Hi,I want to buy mb e class 350 cdi 4matic with air suspension 2011,with 140000km,when starting a car it is hear tapping in the front part ,but it go away after car is reached speed of 30 miles,the seller explain that the sensors of airmatic need some time to adjust the level of the car,all 4shockair suspension are changed at 120000 km,so what You say is it normal or there is a problem with air suspension
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Does it sound like the noise is coming from the suspension or from under the hood like it is the engine?