Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

It's showing Malfunction, It shows on my screen, I would

Customer Question

It's showing Malfunction
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It shows on my screen
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like to know what's it
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with this issue we are going to need to know what it is you are working on, year, make and model as well as engine size. Post back when you can and we can work from there. Also please explain what type of malfunction you are referring to. Post back with as many details as you can and we can work from there.