MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

My battery was disconnect and I do not k Not have radio

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** ***** My battery was disconnect and I do not k Not have radio code
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to locate radio code for 2002 Mercedes clk320 I do not see it in owners manual
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
CANCEL THIS ORDER!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
JUST FOUND OUT THIS IS A SCAM, CANCEL Order ID: 16112008-630 AND DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD BECAUSE I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 8 months ago.

Hello. This is NOT a scam lol. Where in the world did you get that idea ? Google LOU P Mercedes justanswer and you will find thousands of replies between me and customers. I assure you. Felicia , if you give me your vin I can get you the code as long as you are in the USA. Then you can enter the code and see that we are for real. I'll do what it takes to prove it to you. If you are not satisfied you can follow the customer service links and process your Own refund. I promise you we are a real service.

Felicia did you get your radio working?