thomas hill
thomas hill,
Experience:  master tech at kia of east hatford ct
93151433

My 99 slk 230 pulls to the left or right when I drive over a

Customer Question

My 99 slk 230 pulls to the left or right when I drive over a bump or small dip in the road. I got alignment and replaced ball joints with no change. Mechanic says front end looks good and just passed inspection, but something is wrong, it shouldn't be pulling left and right over bumps or small dips. Any advice what this is?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  thomas hill replied 9 months ago.

My name is***** will do my best to help you today

I have see this before it is usally 3 things worn out struts in the front alignment or tires you had a alignment done hopefully the shop Aligned it right so it may not be not so I would inspect your struts to see if in good working order last tired I don't know why. But so times tires can make a car jump around on the road but rarely

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.