Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license
12365498

What mechanism cancel the turn signal on the 2004 e320?

Customer Question

what mechanism cancel the turn signal on the 2004 e320?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. The cancel tab mechanism is built into the air bag clock spring just under the steering wheel. It pops out and trips the release lever in the combination switch. Remove the steering wheel and replace the clock spring if your turn signal lever will not cancel when turning the wheel. This is a dealer item only las5 time I checked.

I hope that this information is helpful and if so, please take a minute to rate my service. If you need further assistance, please let me know. I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me. Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.

Hello! Just checking back to see if you received my answer and if you still need help.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.

Hello! Just checking back to see if you received my answer and if you still need help. I have not heard back from you since March 9th.

Thank you!

Chris