Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

My ml350 trunk will not open,

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my ml350 trunk will not open
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with your trunk issue I need to know what year your ML350 is. If you can post back with this information I will try and see if I can help you determine the cause.