Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I have a 2006 CL500 and I have lost my instruction to

Customer Question

I have a 2006 CL500 and I have lost my instruction for how to connect my cell phone to my car system. I know it has to do with the code 62872 being put in but I don't remember the steps. Can you help me?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a new I Phone 6. I have turned on the blue tooth and the car will try to connect, and for a second it seems to be doing it, then it clicks off and says connection failed.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Below is the pairing instructions on your model here.If you have any issues let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n53gypg4dybs68w/Instructions%20for%20pairing%20the%20all%20black%20BT%20Module7-2009-03-09.pdf?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

If you have this model blue tooth module you would press the star to activate it.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/4a27ab12c40a49dda57b4a5f2fd04164

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here.

Thanks Pete