Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Joy battery good put key in wont start. c300, worked fine

Customer Question

joy battery good put key in wont start. c300
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: worked fine went to start again and would not start. no sound at all. We checked the battery and tried to jump start would not turn over. Checked the battery and it is good.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello, what year is your C300?

its possible the PREFUSE box has a blown fuse inside.

will you attempt to fix yourself? if you are or are not comfortable with electrical let me know so i can give you the proper information to proceed with, Lou P. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/v9qzs5zudad7uep/2015-07-27%2021.04.52.png

this is the prefuse box which is what the jump start point actually is under the hood by the battery. it will need to be tested for blown fuses. hope this helps.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may recieve my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE 1 or 2 stars AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! Lou P.

Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.