MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

My MB CLK W208 ,error code is C1022..i tried to delete it

Customer Question

hello!
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: my MB CLK W208 ,error code is C1022..i tried to delete it ,but cant,problem seems to be active,what should i do ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my MB CLK W208 ,error code is C1022..i tried to delete it ,but cant,problem seems to be active,what should i do ?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No,i will take my car to workshop,but till then i need to know how serious is the problem ,maybe its nothing to worry about and it can wait
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: There is more errors ..B1108 - EIS .,B1100.,C1010 and C1012 :(
JA: Huh? Huh? Huh?
Customer: There is few more errors but thoseare easy to understand and fix.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Mercedes Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello, c1022 is a communication mismatch code, were any parts replaced before this happened?