Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

My audi a3 i got that code p0702, PRNDS flashing light, yes,

Customer Question

my audi a3 i got that code p0702
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: PRNDS flashing light
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Mercedes Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PRNDS flashing light
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with your flashing PRNDS light as well as the fault code your getting we are going to need to know what year Audi is. Post back with complete information and we can work from there to try and help you get this problem resolved.